SailPoint seeks a talented HR Operations Specialist to join the HR Operations team. The HR Operations team is focused on supporting SailPoint’s global expansion and scale, through key recruiting programs, technology, processes and creating delivery services in support of the recruitment life cycle. The Staffing Operations Specialist will support our global recruiting team and focus on continuous improvement and enablement in our recruiting technology, processes, data and projects.
Systems & Process
- Manage, streamline, automate, and make recommendations for improvements to the On-boarding process to the HR Operations team to ensure it is effective, efficient, and in accordance with all business, state, and regulatory agencies. Operations should be a competitive advantage.
- Manage day to day the applicant tracking system (ATS) as it relates to onboarding systems, including issue resolution and administration
- Scope, validate, and document TA processes creating opportunities for efficiency.
- Ensures all the Talent Acquisition policies, guidelines, and processes are documented, posted and properly communicated to Talent Acquisition team
- Vendor & Contract Management and Selection
- Recruiting Agencies, International PEO, Job Boards, Background check vendors, etc…
- Employment and Offer Letter language and compliance
- Pre-Hire Testing.
- Compliance Project
- OFCCP, EEO, SOX, GDPR, AAR
- Enhance and manage employee referral program
- Manage the visa process for new hires requiring sponsorship.
- Manage the onboarding systems, process, and ensure data in various systems are correctly aligned and facilitates accurate reporting.
- Partner with Recruiting Leadership on recruitment metrics, dashboards and reporting to drive recruiting decisions and practices
- Serve as a subject matter expert to successfully educate and train team members on all system functionality and processes and provide support to new recruiter team members.
- Ensure high integrity and accuracy of recruiting data through audits and governance
- Coordinates the flow of candidates throughout the recruitment process, from offer to pre-hire to onboarding day.
- Drive candidate relationship once recruitment process reaches offer accepted status to manage pre-boarding activities in a streamlined and efficient manner.
- Act as first point of contact for any questions candidates may have in the pre-boarding stage.
- Manage and review electronic on-boarding dashboards and reports to ensure that new hire onboarding tasks are accurate and completed timely.
- Engage with the Recruiter to ensure maximum communication and clarity of potential issues in pre-boarding.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders in the onboarding process including corporate technology, payroll and talent acquisition to ensure accuracy and a great new hire experience
- Coordinate the scheduling of New Hire activities during the initial on-boarding period (i.e. training, technology needs, etc.).
- Support internal and external recruiting function by coordinating, scheduling and handling logistics requirements
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal customers.
- Develops and maintains a positive image of the Human Resources department and the company by being enthusiastic and upbeat, having a positive attitude, and by providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Assistant is Offer Letter creation globally as needed
- Assist with interview scheduling as needed
- Assist with complex and detailed travel accommodations for candidates as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Human Resources operations
- Demonstrated proficiency with HRIS, Electronic Applicant Tracking and On-Boarding Systems
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to demonstrate a high degree of quality and accuracy in work
- Ability to multi-task and exercise sound judgment and make decisions
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision. Take ownership and pride in work.
- Ability to work well within time sensitive deadlines and under pressure.
- Position requires a high level of confidentiality and integrity
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.