Our client is a fintech company with the ambition to develop a digital financing engine that aims to realize financial inclusion on a global scale.
As part of the Product team, we want you to bring this vision to life - developing advanced and technically sophisticated products to unify the off-and-online experience of digital payments and financing in general. Taking into account our mission of making financial inclusion a reality. We want you to be passionate about what you do. We want you to be flexible enough to learn fast and work through details, but also have great resolve in solving difficult problems and being ultra-reliable.
If you are up for heading a product team to bring this vision into reality, you’re the person we’re looking for!
What you will be working on:
- Define, manage, and evolve product strategy, roadmap, and vision
- Hands-on and grind it out with the rest of the team (we are still a startup after all)
- Own product performance by setting proper success metrics and tracking them in a way to maintain accountability but also inform the future product roadmap
- Communicate with partners and stakeholders to stay on top of their needs and experience concerns
- Monitor industry trends to find opportunities and modify strategies
- Work directly with engineering and design to ensure our products exceed standards of quality
- Operate a cross-functional unit in an agile setting, with well-defined sprints, clear product backlogs, and forward-looking plans that align to your mission and success metrics
- Data and design thinking, evaluating both analytics and research and synthesizing a clear vision for the future
- Groom a team of product managers and leads, develop a similar tribal mindset to be acutely focused in delivering the best-in-class product for our users
We are looking for:
- BS or BA (Computer Science or related preferred), MBA or advanced degree helpful
- 7+ years product management experience, including full ownership of a product roadmap and vision
- Proven ability to innovate and deliver creative, yet simple solutions to routine problems
- Have shipped a variety of products requiring significant cross-functional teamwork and can speak to the process of designing and building them with great detail
- Very organized - you write detailed user stories, maintain your backlog, and set clear goals
- Experience working or strong interest working at the intersection of technology and finance