Quadrant is a global leader in location data and technology. Our newest product, Geolancer, is set to revolutionize how companies collect and verify accurate data from the real-world to drive their products and services.
From ride-hailing companies including Grab, GoJek or Uber, to e-commerce titans including Amazon, Lazada and Shopee to logistics firms including Ninja Van and DHL, having up-to-date point of interest data, as well as additional metadata, with accurate latitude and longitude information can make or break a business.
The Solutions Architect/solutions consultant will be responsible for coordinating closely with sales, customer success, product, and engineering teams to educate clients on our offering, and ensure Quadrant successfully delivers our solutions to our clients. Additionally, you will be creatively architecting and assembling our DaaS solution for different use cases and business problems, handling technical workflows and inquiries, and communicating clearly with clients while fluidly coordinating internal stakeholders and processes.
- Understand client business problems and Quadrant products to suggest the best technical solutions.
- Design and deliver new workflows, tests, and POCs for clients, and make recommendations for new use cases.
- Partner with commercial, business development, and customer success teams to represent the technical arm of relationship selling.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to to ideate, develop, and build new solutions.
- Develop deep relationships with the client’s technical and engineering, and leadership teams.
- Define features, requirements, phases and solution requirements providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered for the client delivery team based on client requirements.
- Document in customer business objectives, workflow diagrams and success criteria within our knowledge base.
- Participate in the creation and delivery of customer facing presentations (QBRs, Pitches, etc.).
- Conduct / participate in opportunity pre & post mortems, assisting with documentation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability to unblock customers from business and technical issues.
- Strong leadership skills to advocate cross functionally on behalf of customers.
- Thrives in dynamic work environments where every day is different and creating solutions to satisfy client demand.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to effectively navigate organizations and create champions for Quadrant.
- Collaborative, motivated to learn new things, and passionate about exceeding client expectations.
- Experience managing customers both large and small and knowing how and why to manage them differently.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Prompt response and action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- 3-5 years experience in an external client-facing role (e.g. consulting, finance, sales, etc.), great EQ is essential.
- Hands on experience in working with SQL
- Experience in working with Amazon Web Services (RDS, Athena, DynamoDB)
- Experience in working with PowerBI is a plus
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction.
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies and design.
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in another language is a plus.