Lennor Metier is hiring for an experienced Solutions ArchitectServer-Side (Java) to join a leading provider of digital banking solutions.
What To Expect From The Role
- Understand the requirements, current state architecture of the enterprise and create a scalable infrastructure for the future.
- Guides and directs cross-functional project teams throughout project execution life-cycle
- Work closely with the business and technology teams to come up with a solution that has technical, functional, and business impacts.
- Develop an understanding of business processes, data flows, strategy, and long term thinking to come up with an end-state architecture
- Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise or operational scope.
- Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders.
What You’ll Need
- 12+ plus years of experience in defining solution architecture for large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, SOA Webservices (SOAP and REST)
- Experience in the financial/banking industry is a plus
- Strong command of Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
- Omni-channel experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience with implementing and supervising agile development and CI/CD processes is ideal.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills are significant advantages.
Location: Makati, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Shift: 11AM - 8PM
Salary: 150,000 - 190,000
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!