Lennor Metier is hiring for a Solutions ArchitectManager to join a global company that powers Artificial Intelligence. They are building their world-class IT development team in the Philippines. Do you want to be a part of an exciting, innovative team that's betting on the future? If so, apply now!
What To Expect From The Role
- Team management including hiring, utilization, engagement, development, and retention.
- Effectively build, develop, and manage Solution Architects.
- Develop strategy and processes for internal solution design, implementation, and support.
- Lead brainstorming sessions to develop potential solutions for business needs or problems.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
What You’ll Need
- With at least seven (7) years of experience working as a Solutions Architect guiding architectural decisions for enterprise applications, or similar role and managing a team of Solutions Architects.
- Experience mentoring and managing a high-performing, high-impact team to clear roadblocks, grow their skills and enable them to be successful.
- Proficient knowledge of engineering best practices and methodology
- Agile or Scrum experience is preferred
- Strong technical acumen, communication and interpersonal skills.
Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Salary: 140,000 - 165,000
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!