What you will do
The Pre-Sales Architect (Digital Solution) supports sales for RFI/RFP’s support. Own and provides technical support for deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. He/she collaborates with sales, service, IT and Cybersecurity, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical and business decision-makers.
Technical Pre-Sales (Digital Solution)
- Works on deals assigned to the sales team
- Scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Works on connectivity architecture for IT and OT solution based on IT and Cybersecurity compliance according to customer IT team
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support (including with regional & global product team), and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Acts like a consultant in guiding the business groups by helping them understand the SaaS/platform integration (Data Ingestion) and data modeling needs (as applicable)
- Support RFI/RFP’s by creating written Business Requirements Document (BRD) that conforms to product solution delivery standards, that encompass regulatory, business, user, functional and non-functional requirements as appropriate
- Accurately defines dependencies, constraints, assumptions and risks
- Ensure proposed solutions are met through setting-up of proof-of-concept (POC) to demonstrate to customer
- Liaise and working with 3rd party partners in delivering solutions required by RFI/RFP including but not limiting to pricing, technical proposal, delivery, POC etc.
- Deliver technical presentation to customer on proposed solutions for pre-sales, RFI/RFP
- Liaise and working with Digital Global Product (GP) on technical requirements, commercial, legal in ensuring proposed solutions met with RFI/RFP requirements
- Working with Sales in ensuring proper and accurate handing over process of secured Digital Deals to Customer Success Management (CSM) Team
- Work with Sales in preparation for Deal Review / DOA and assist in presenting technical portion with management for RFI/RFP approval
- Support and assist LOBs, Digital on delivering Demo for Digital Suites of Solutions to consultants / owners as part of pre-tender engagements
- Participate in various Global Product Council meetings in providing feedback on technical & customer issues and seek resolutions from GP team
- Participate in regular country cadence on sales, strategy, product etc. by providing constructive feedback on product gaps, market trends & requirements, competitors etc.
- Working closely with APAC Digital Functional Team in ensuring various initiatives are executed and met (e.g. Digital and Healthy Building Sales Plays etc.)