About Client: Our client is the World's WealthTech Company that develops technology for financial institutions. Our platform helps end-users save and invest for their future, so we like to think we’re helping people in small ways. The plan for us is to make the platform intelligent piece-by-piece, to help people manage their spending and money every day.
● Working closely with clients to understand their requirements and being the technical representative to them as well as to internal teams ( sales, pre-sales and project teams).
● Provide solutions that are feasible for the project teams to deliver while still ensuring that client’s needs are met
● Collaborate with the technology team to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
● Assisting with integration and acceptance testing and supporting internal teams with technical queries
● Building quick prototypes to validate 3rd party tools or client external systems
● Strong familiarity with agile software development practices and tools.
● Overlooking deployment deliverables and monitoring the technical checklist
● Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
● This role entails wearing multiple hats depending on the demand of the project/teams
● Tell us how to get things done better
● Love what you do!
Location: California, US / Texas, US
Please use the below link to apply: