We are a remote-friendly team of engineers, designers, and builders from around the world. The Awanio team strives to embrace excellence in our work and gracious interactions with one another. We are very open to welcoming you who are self-motivated and passionate about building technology to make an impact for a better world.
- Knowledge of automated testing frameworks, such as Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Responsible for e2e test and release of new features with the best quality possible.
- Debug failed test cases by analyzing logs and API responses and report bugs with details. Follow-up on bugs to closure.
- Test case design and planning
- Perform API interface testing and API automation testing
- Integration testing for system/module/API/tools
- Involved in the whole development life cycle
- Working closely with the Product Manager, Front End, and Backend developers to understand the feature and the implementation to derive and execute feature tests and impacted feature test cases.
- Bug analysis and tracking
- Less than 1 year of experience welcomed
- Familiar with at least of the following programming languages: Golang or Python
- Able to work independently