Lennor Metier is hiring a Software Engineering Manager (Backend) to join a global company that empowers Artificial Intelligence. They are building their world-class IT development team in the Philippines. Do you want to be a part of an exciting, innovative team that's betting on the future? If so, apply now!
What To Expect From The Role
- Lead engineering effort(s) and takes ownership
- The role provides technical leadership to the team.
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders, project managers, quality assurance teams, and other developers regarding the long-term technology roadmap progress.
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
- Develop and oversee testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various devices display the desired content
- Produce quality code, raising the bar for the whole team on quality and speed
- Write code and tests, build prototypes, solve issues, profile and analyze bottlenecks.
- Design perform robust APIs to support mobile and desktop clients
- Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems on the cloud
- Optimization of web applications for performance and scalability
What You’ll Need
- With at least seven (10) years of backend development experience
- must have at least two (3) years of experience leading a team of developers
- Agile or Scrum experience is preferred
- Experience in SQL, Postgres, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL, Microservices
- Understand best practices with CI/CD, automation tools, and release processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git/GitHub)
Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Salary: 140,000 - 165,000
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!