The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Plan, develop, monitor, and manage the systems, webs, and applications using C# .NET
- Enhance, optimize and introduce additional features
- Analyze and research new technologies or best practices to maximize the capacity of systems, webs, and applications
- Troubleshoot and modify errors that occurred
- Test, document, and maintain the systems, webs, and applications
- Ensure the site is mobile-friendly and fully responsive
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (systems, webs, applications, network, and database) and the ability to identify the problem accurately to improve overall efficiency
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Previous experience working on Identity Server / OAuth 2.0 development.
- Preferably with the development experience of C#, ASP.Net, and MS SQL Server.
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team to resolve clients’ problems.
- Language proficiency in Mandarin and English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and plan work to meet deadlines and adapt to changing expectations.
- 10-7pm, WFH/Remote Working Model.