Job Description: Software Engineer
looking for Software Engineers in the Customer Engineering team to own the channel development of conversational channels for the Enterprises. The channels will be built using node js.
● Build the next generation of AI-based conversational channels such as bots etc.
● Work with Customer, Engineering Manager & Business Analysts to build the channels with the agreed time and with the agreed Quality.
● The channels will have to cater to all the requirements provided by Customers.
● Understand the various backend & frontend systems being used by Customers and integrate the channels with those systems.
● Strong programming skills in NodeJS.
● Good understanding of MongoDB and MySQLArchitecture design of virtual assistants.
● Strong debugging skills and ability to use the JS debugger.
● Hands on experience in API integration (rest/soap).
● Development & design of custom chat & voice components.
● Understanding of conversational interfaces and ability to design for different experiences - Voice, Chat, etc.
● Ability to understand asynchronous programming & design patterns.
● Programming & architecture design of asynchronous based applications.
● Experience with working with ElasticSearch stack for writing complex & time optimised queries.
Looking for candidates who have:
● Should have good knowledge of Nodejs, Mongodb, Mysql - only backend developer.
● Strong in Data structures & algorithms.
● Good understanding of ML & NLP.
● SDLC concepts, waterfall and agile model, team player.
● Has the ability to investigate, analyze, visualize, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts and make disciplined decisions based on the available information.
● Exposure to toolsets (Jira, Confluence or similar tools) across Requirements documentation, conversation design and Quality assurance.
● Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
● Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-geographical teams.
● Ability to deconstruct requirements into code logic.
● Has experience in one or more coding language (node js and Python being the most preferred).
● Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
● Has Deep domain knowledge of any one of these domains - Banking, Financial services, Insurance, Retail, Telco, Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing, Education.
● Preferably has worked in Customer locations in Geographies like South East Asia, Europe, South America, North America, Middle East/Africa.
● Has been involved in Engineering Projects where Customer’s business goals were achieved.
● Has high levels of Diligence/Ownership.
Nice to have Skills
● Has experience in Web development.
● Has contributed to open source projects on github/gitlab.
● Has knowledge about Solution Architecture and Integration with Enterprise applications.
● Has an idea about Design thinking.
● Has previous experience with building chatbots in any technology.
● Has experience in Scrum teams.
● Has a good rank on programming sites like HackerRank.
Our offer: a support to your financial, physical and emotional well-being
● Competitive Salary
● Remote-friendly, global team
● Buddy program to make new joinees comfortable before they officially join
● Flexible working schedules
● Laptop assigned - Mac or Windows - whatever helps you work best!
● Best-in-class health insurance for self and family
● Professional on-line counselling on mental and emotional wellness
● Flexible vacation policy including parental leaves
● Monthly home WiFi stipend
● Allowance to build your ideal WFH setup