Fullstack Software Engineer (Remote Work/Freelance)
The ideal candidate would have experience in developing and launching key hero features. We are building best performance solution for Southeast Asian market. You will be learning the best tech stack and learn how to provide the best solution to our customers.
- Develop and implements OOP practice through our tech architecture
- Contribute to API Infrastructure design and set up
- Collaborate with team members and document the principles and frameworks that guide architecture decisions. Participates in peer/technical reviews
- Develop and maintain backward compatibility APIs for several web and mobile applications
- Create, integrate and modify API to third-party partners (e.g.: investor, selling agent, payment gateways)
What You Need
- University degree in the field of computer science. An advanced degree in this fields is a plus.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of overall enterprise level software development in building high traffic request from App
- Expertise in NodeJs or Golang
- Knowledge in setting up Infra and server
- Strong exposure to Node language, paradigms, constructs, routine, and channel patterns that include pointers, testing, concurrency, etc.
- Working knowledge of unit testing and design patterns
- Experience implementing secure, resilient, high-performance public REST APIs
- Familiar with Gitflow
- Team player with a collaborative work ethic
- Willing to learn, share and teach