THIS IS A LONG TERM CONTRACT POSITION WITH ONE OF THE LARGEST, GLOBAL, TECHNOLOGY LEADER.
Our large, Fortune Technology client is ranked as one of the best companies to work with, in the world. As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, they foster progressive culture, creativity, and a flexible work environment. They use cutting-edge technologies to keep themselves ahead of the curve. Diversity in all aspects is respected. Integrity, experience, honesty, people, humanity, and passion for excellence are some other adjectives that define this global technology leader.
Candidate will start working from India (remote) and once things precipitate with travel & visa, candidate will move to Singapore.
- Experienced AWS Developer responsible for designing and developing high-available and scalable software using core AWS services
- Prior experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications. Experience with a server less approach like AWS Lambda is an added advantage
- Good to have Knowledge of using Terraform
- Key responsibilities include design, build and maintain efficient, secure, reusable, and reliable code
- Develop solutions that are portable across platforms
- Apply continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, resulting in a straightforward solution and reducing complexity
- Write test automation and help your team to deliver frequent incremental releases using CI/CD pipeline
- Help promote and drive sound engineering design, process, and quality practices
- Having experience using the Datadog monitoring tool can be an added advantage
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Understanding of security best practices and standards around cloud computing and access management
- Strong communication, and technical writing skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities