GudangAda is a B2B FMCG e-Commerce platform connecting FMCG stakeholders in Indonesia to empower the FMCG value chain from transaction to distribution. We focus on addressing the underserved needs of millions of traditional retailers in Indonesia, a segment that faces challenges including limited product variety, uncompetitive wholesale prices, lack of access to producers’ promotional support, and lack of reliable and cost-effective delivery services.
About the role:
Roll up your sleeves and climb on board if you’re ready to be our next Software Engineer - Android. Mobile software engineering is at the heart of mobile products and capabilities at GudangAda. You will be at the forefront of enabling and building personal, interconnected, Geo-location-leveraging mobile products and experiences compatible for all GudangAda's customers in Indonesia.
Note: We are applying full remote working during the COVID-19 pandemic.
What You Will Do
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform using industry best practices and patterns
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, and at least 2 years of work experience
- Extensive understanding of Android framework components and their respective lifecycles
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and programming languages
- Experience working closely with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a truly delightful mobile experience
- Current and detailed knowledge of the capabilities of different Android API levels
- Experience developing highly performant Kotlin and view layouts and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- Experience developing with Kotlin, MVVM & Jetpack components