We're looking for a remote Software Architect with strong experience with Java, good knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and experience with SQL to join our team.
The customer is a European multinational company providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Develop business and functional design requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, user stories, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis
- Ability to convey technical and conceptual ideas/topics to non-technical audiences as well as technical personnel
- Work closely with the development teams and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade offs between usability and performance needs
- Develop the following documentation according to standard templates, using natural language
- Responsible for architecture and technical decisions made in the teams
- Support developers during feature implementation by explaining design details, and solving design issues
- 6+ years of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Experience in architecting software within the following stack: Kubernetes, AWS, Java
- Experience in architecting scalable storage basing on SQL and NoSQL solution
- Experience working with Microservice architecture, development and delivery
- Ability to write clear architectural design proposals
- High level of understanding of architectural and enterprise design patterns
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Viet Nam