Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Upland. Have you got what it takes?
Do you enjoy programming but dislike a lot of what comes with it? Maybe you’re working somewhere buried in chaos and disorder, or bad planning and poor product architecture decisions. Or maybe you just dislike meetings and politics or having to work overtime. What if your job allowed you to focus on what you love?
If you are a talented full-stack engineer with strong C# .NET skills, we want to hear from you. We are Upland, and we help global businesses accelerate digital transformation. Our cloud software library delivers choice, flexibility, and value, supporting business functions and core operations for companies like The New York Times and Verizon.
Every day at Upland, you will do what you do best: shipping top-notch production code that provides the simplest, most elegant solution to the issue at hand. We want to put you in the best position possible for long-term success.
We use a metrics-driven agile approach. We carefully architect our software before we ask our engineers to jump in. We build long-term roadmaps and carefully curate our product decisions to put engineers’ efforts to their best and highest use. Come join Upland and see the difference.
This is a 100%-remote, work-from-anywhere position.What You Will Be Doing
Software Architect Key Responsibilities
- Writing high-quality production code
- Writing tests to ensure we deliver high-quality production code
- Redesign, rebuild and refactor essential B2B products before redeploying them as cloud-native applications
- Focus on feature development, API development, and performance improvements
- A university degree (BS, MS, or Ph.D.) in computer science or similar OR 5+ years of professional experience writing code at a company that ships a software service or product
- 3+ years working on a professional team, developing and unit testing new features for a complex production system
- Proficiency with C# .NET, as well as with AngularJS or ReactJS
- Experience working with the Azure Cloud, RDBMS, and NoSQL
- Daily work schedule that primarily overlaps with Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT+10) work hours
- Experience working with searching and queueing technologies, such as Elasticsearch, Azure Search, and ActiveMQ
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. The Upland Cloud enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance, manage projects and IT costs, and automate critical document workflows. The Upland Cloud is backed by a 100% customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4469-VN-Hanoi-SoftwareArchit