We Make Them is a start-up aimed at helping makers & creatives in Malaysia and around Asia to create high quality digital content.
As a Social Media Marketing Intern, you will be responsible in handling the company's end-to-end social media management and assist the team with social media campaign planning & content creation. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work with international clientele in a diverse working environment.
• Work with Marketing Manager to create and implement social media campaigns.
• Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for vendors' products.
• Writing, editing and publishing engaging content for various social networks.
• Optimizing social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience's behaviors.
• Selecting appealing images and videos to complement texts.
• Assist in social media shooting.
• Assist Manager in managing client relationship and database.
• Familiar with Canva or Adobe
• Organized and has an eye for detail.
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
• Well versed in navigation of social media platforms (hashtags, emojis and acronyms)
• Experience with design or TikTok is a plus.
• Undergraduates pursuing Marketing/Communication/Design degree are encouraged to apply.
*This is a remote working position. Applicants must have necessary means to work remotely such as a working personal computer and a stable internet connection.