Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to be the social voice of Binance Charity. Binance Charity Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing global sustainable development goals with blockchain technology. By 2021, Binance Charity has successfully launched 20 transparent blockchain-empowered global charity projects and support over 100k end beneficiaries, covering areas of poverty alleviation, children and women development, public healthcare, and sustainability.
- Work closely with the PR Manager to develop holistic creative communications campaigns
- Draft captivating written content to tell our story across different channels
- Produce eye-catching, evoking visual content
- Build up an engaged audience within our core target audiences and pillars of work
- Manage and grow the community across our social media channels
- Inspire other NGOs and influential organisations to partner with us
- Transform our social channels into a powerful fundraising platform
- Produce regular reporting – with analysis providing learnings to guide constant improvement of social ROI to all relevant stakeholders
- At least 5 years of experience working in digital marketing/ social media management
- Native or fluent English language skill is a must.
- Experience with growing social media accounts with disruptive brands
- Experience developing social strategies for different channels
- A passion for building a community and telling stories
- Experience in B2C marketing, preferably with NGO background
- Experience in creating high quality visual content and paid media campaigns
- Trend setter: staying abreast of new trends and hot topics, and knowing how to jump on these for our work
- Global: comfortable with cross time-zone and culture working
- Proactive: thinking outside the box, solutions focused, dynamic, resourceful and strong sense of initiative
- Reliable: strive to deliver quality work and on time
- Responsible: able to set your own goals and to help achieve common goals within the team
- Passionate: true engagement with our mission
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire