About this role
We’re looking for a Social Media Assistant who gets excited about educating audiences with market-leading social media content and compelling narratives. You’ll be joining a new team that’s quickly becoming a primary consumer touchpoint for our globally recognized technology brand.
Working with the Social Media Manager, you’ll supercharge the global reach of our market-leading brand by engaging with our target audiences and customers, experimenting with cutting-edge content formats on new social platforms, and analyzing our performance to ensure we’re the biggest name in the business. You’ll have flexibility in how you plan and execute your tasks, and benefit from the support of our in-house creative teams and consumer communications experts.
Additionally, we offer extensive personal and professional development opportunities within the company, learning from some of the brightest minds in the technology space. We actively encourage exploring a wide range of responsibilities to help you progress in your career.
The Social Media Assistant will assist the Social Media Manager with day-to-day activities, including:
- Monitoring Reddit, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn for audience engagement opportunities.
- Collaborating with the Support team to triage and escalate support issues appropriately.
- Engaging with our audience via social media to build brand love.
- Assisting with monthly reporting, including content performance, competitor monitoring and social listening.
- Working with our in-house creatives to research, plan, and publish cutting-edge, algorithm-busting social media content that puts our brand in front of the right audience at the right time.
- Prior experience in a social media or broader digital marketing role.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Familiarity with inbound content marketing strategies.
- A strong understanding of social media metrics, and how they influence social strategy.
- Understanding of visual content best practices.
- Analytical skills, including familiarity with Excel/Google Sheets and Google Analytics.
- Experience using social media management suites like SproutSocial, Hootsuite, or similar.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Open-minded and willing to experiment.
- Understanding of customer service principles and best practices.
Nice skills to have, but not required (if any)
- Experience running paid social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, either for brand awareness or lead generation.
- Experience designing social media graphics and videos in Sketch, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar.
- Experience doing market research.
What we can offer you
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Frequent team lunches and company events
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume