What are we looking for:
Multiplymii is in search of a Social Marketing & Community Manager who is self-driven, ambitious, digitally-savvy, and has deep experience in the world of social marketing. You will be working with our Israeli-based client who provides their partners and clients with a leading edge in the ever dynamic and competitive Digital Advertising arena.
A Social Marketing & Community Manager is not in charge of paid campaigns but of organic growth. Including building a community and increasing followers, managing social pages, engaging with the audience, creating content (Posts, stories, reels), and responding to comments and DMs.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in both written and verbal. The ideal candidate has a passion for work, a keen eye for detail, and should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This role is 100% remote work.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and executing a social media and community management strategy
- Developing the Brand's social reputation - manage and expand social media accounts.
- Develop and execute a social media calendar
- Cultivate and engage audience across all channels including response to comments and messages on social channels in a timely manner
- Be a creative storytelling champion and build creative and engaging content.
- Engage with industry influencers and key thought leaders
- Stay up to date with social media trends and best practices to brainstorm and generate new content ideas
- Collaborate with Marketing, Content, and design teams to develop marketing and communication plans that leverage the social media space
- Track performance metrics and Develop trend reports
- Mother-tongue English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deeply knowledgeable about social media marketing & trends. Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and other social media channels
- Hands-on experience with social media management and community building for brands
- Understanding of social media traffic metrics and community marketing KPIs and their impact
- A creative mind with great storytelling abilities. Ability to develop original content including design or manage designers/editors
- Ability to manage indirectly and drive projects to successful completion
- Ability to rapidly prioritize, innovate, initiate and react to changing market dynamics
- Advantage - experience in working with eCommerce brands and DTC.
Powered by JazzHR