[redacted] is the mission-driven cloud security company for organizations that want to level the playing field against attackers. Our state-of-the-art platform and advanced threat intelligence and response capabilities, delivered by the world's top security experts, disrupt adversaries and protect our clients’ businesses.
We deliver organizations of all sizes layered defense and orchestrated response through a packaged suite of security technologies and services designed to address the full spectrum of cybersecurity needs.
[redacted] was founded in 2015 by a team with deep government and private sector experience and is backed by Ten Eleven Ventures, Valor Equity Partners, Vy Capital, and SVB Capital.
As a Security Operations Center (SOC) Tier 1 Threat Analyst, you will be responsible for the daily triage of alerts from all of [redacted]'s clients. Our clients include corporate managed detection and response clients, executive managed security services clients, and internal [redacted] business units.
[redacted] is seeking candidates that want to get immersed in the field of cybersecurity by performing mission critical SOC analysis. Individuals that want to learn the best practices of cybersecurity from experienced intelligence professionals and cybersecurity thought leaders are best suited for this position. Candidates for this entry-level position will have the opportunity to gain relevant experience and over time progress into more complex analytic roles that would include incident response, forensic analysis, and malware reverse engineering based on their aptitude, performance, and potential.
This position is located in Singapore.
• Complete training for SOC Tier 1 Threat Analyst position, including appropriate certification of readiness for SOC operations
• Work assigned shifts that will include 24x7x365 coverage of SOC Tier 1 Threat Analyst duties
• Perform triage of alerts from intrusion detection systems, antivirus, cloud based services, windows servers, network infrastructure, data loss prevention systems, and user behavior analytics
• Escalate alerts for Tier 2 Senior Threat Analyst investigation based on their severity, including prioritization of the alerts for follow-on incident response activities
• Provide feedback on process improvements and how to eliminate false positive alerts from the SOC workflow
• Collaborate with managed service providers and clients to deal with inbound requests for information from the SOC during normal duty hours
• Participate in ongoing skill development to build incident response skills to support complex investigations
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, associated Cybersecurity field of study or equivalent experience
• Academic and/or working experience with TCP/IP networking and networking services such as DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc.
• Basic knowledge of Windows, MacOS, and Linux-variant operating systems, such as the file system structure, system services, typical behavior of endpoints, and servers
• Basic knowledge of cloud-based services, such as Google GSuite and Microsoft Office 365 productivity tools
• Rudimentary familiarity with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
• Formal cybersecurity training or certifications in relevant fields, including incident response, intrusion analysis, penetration testing, and/or hands-on system administration
We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
• Generous home office and monthly internet reimbursements.
• Pre-tax savings plans for health care, public transportation, and parking expenses.
• Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
• Wellness program that provides monthly points that can be used for mind, body, and soul activities, discounts, and gift certificates.
Redacted is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Redacted will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
Salary range for CO-based applicants: $36-200k, depending on experience level.