Monitor cyber security alerts for our global customers in a 24x7x365 operations team under the close supervision of Team Lead / senior members of the team.
- Under the close supervision of senior team members ensure that cyber security alerts from the SIEM and multiple sources are dealt with as per SLA.
- Closely follow the documented playbook to ensure consistent and repeatable response to alerts.
- Ensure Documentation included in CDC / SIEM work log as predefined / agreed standards. Learn from review process for continuous improvement
- Communicate and escalate appropriately as per defined process. Seek advice from senior members of the team when in doubt.
- Adhere to defined SOC processes including housekeeping tasks. Adhere to the Information Security policies as defined by the company and customer.
Measures Of Outcomes
- Adherence to SLA as agreed with the customer.
- Productivity (Number of alerts addressed)
- Quality - Percent of tickets that met quality norms
- Adherence to process – Nil NC during audits
- Evidence of skill development including training certification etc.
Cyber Security Monitoring :
- Work in accordance with the Playbook / under close supervision of the senior members of the team. monitoring alerts in the CDC Platform / SIEM Tool etc. Ensure appropriate response in line with the SLA.
Cyber Security Incident Management
- In accordance with the Playbook and under close supervision of the senior members of the team process alerts through analysis triage and resolution.
- Communication and escalation as per defined process. In accordance with the Playbook and under close supervision of the senior members of the team. complete documentation including annotation in CDC / SIEM work log to ensure audit trail as per defined standards and quality requirements.
- In accordance with the defined process while under close supervision of the senior members of the team ensure that the defined reports are created and published to stakeholders
Innovation And Optimization
- Ensure completion of learning program suggested by Managers
- Suggest ideas that will help innovation and optimization of processes
- User level skills in use of CDC SIEM and other relevant tools
- Excellent logical problem-solving ability and analytical skills for incident triage and analysis
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Continually learn new technology and stay updated on cyber threats.
- Ability to work in rotating shifts and also be on-call outside of shift hours on a regular and recurring basis.
- Possess unimpeachable personal and professional integrity. Individuals will be required to submit to a background check.