At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organisations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams. About This Role
We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our Platform Engineering team, to enable top-notch software delivery performance and ensure the performance and reliability of the Glints platform as we scale.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with other SREs to implement a comprehensive alerting and monitoring system to surface issues before they become major production issues
- Maintain and optimize our deployment and release workflow and supporting tools to support >= 50 engineers
- Triage issues that may arise in production and participate in incident response as needed
- Partner with Chief Software Architect and other engineers to perform capacity planning, configuration and secrets management of new and existing services
- Participate in disaster recovery procedures as needed
Why You Should Join Us
- Key strategic role and contributor: You will be an early member of the Platform Engineering team and have the chance to experience first-hand how it’s like to scale platform services for a growing engineering team.
- Cutting edge technologies: You will be able to learn and work on Kubernetes, Docker and other cloud-native technologies, and alongside ML/AI teams to operationalize their models. We have no legacy or on-premise infrastructure.
Who We Are Looking For
- Composure: When production issues occur, SREs should be able to maintain composure and systematically identify root causes
- Good Communication Skills: This role cuts across many service teams and requires coordination with them.
- Infrastructure-as-Code: Glints uses Terraform to provision infrastructure and Helm and Kubernetes files to provision services.
- Cloud Computing & Containers: Glints runs on cloud infrastructure, using a mix of AWS, GCP and DigitalOcean. We use Kubernetes, Docker and Linux extensively.
- Monitoring, Logging and Alerting Tools: Glints uses the ELK stack and plans to deploy monitoring and alerting using Prometheus and Grafana (or similar).
- Deployment Automation: Glints uses GitLab CI/CD with shell scripts and Helm charts to deploy to target environments.
Let’s Realise Human Potential.
We have impacted many lives since we were founded in 2013, but there’s still plenty to be done. If you’re ready to grow and make an impact, you’ve come to the right place.
What is Glints?
Glints is an online talent recruitment and career discovery platform with the enduring purpose of contributing to a world where people and organisations can realize their human potential.
Our tech-enabled approach to recruitment and career discovery connects more than 1.5 million candidates to their next dream opportunities, has supported more than 30,000 companies in finding top talents, doubled recruiter efficiency, and has raised more than US$30M+ from best venture investors in Asia to date.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times, and we are proud to be recognised by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups in Singapore in 2020.
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That's why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special.
Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
Customer Obsessed: Customers First
Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where We Work
Glints operates in multiple locations across Greater Southeast Asia, including Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan and Malaysia.
Learn more about Glints and our culture at bit.ly/glintsculture.