A multinational consumer brand is looking for a Shopify Developer to build the product's e-Commerce presence.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
- Develop and design the client's product in the Shopify platform including applications, themes, and programming language.
- Create UX design that is consistent with the style guide and on-brand standards.
- Construct e-Commerce web solutions by utilizing insights from research and data analytics.
- Develop and conduct testing plans and troubleshoot to address e-Commerce issues and ensure performance across all devices and browsers.
- Continuously look for ways to improve conversion rates and implement A/B tests
- Stay up to date with new technologies to improve the user web experience.
- Previous e-Commerce Shopify development experience.
- Proficient with HTML coding using semantic markup, and CSS layout/positioning.
- A portfolio of quality and responsive web projects using Shopify theming system and Liquid templating.
- Experience with Shopify's object/properties, AJAX API, and Meta fields
- Ability to conduct testing and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of cross-platform issues and code solutions.
- Excellent communications, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create new codes and integrate them into existing HTML projects.