Reporting to the Recruitment Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Partner closely with hiring managers and stakeholders to design and implement the full cycle recruitment process and bring the best talents onboard
- Collaborate and work closely with stakeholders from various departments within the organization to understand the different business functions/needs and execute the recruitment process
- Customize creative methods to optimize the process of sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal talents through various platforms
- Design and implement initiatives to engage and attract both active and passive candidates
- Manage and maintain the recruiting pipeline including determining resources status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing and managing referral processes with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with team members in various initiatives in the enhancement of employer branding in various areas and departments
- Leverage on creative juices to implement other HR initiatives and projects in other areas
- More than 2-3 years of experience in recruitment (preferably has experience working in corporate environment)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good English skill
- Able to work with sensitive/confidential information and maintain/protect the integrity of the Human Resources department
- Ability to be independent, creative, and accountable
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive working attitude, and a quick learner
- Strong attention to detail with the capability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong problem-solving skills and resourceful
- Wants to be part of our dynamic family
At ShopeeFood, your benefits are our commitment, what you can get when joining us:
- Attractive salary package with the annual performance review.
- 13th-month salary, annual performance bonus.
- Full Social insurance, Health insurance, and Unemployment insurance contribution.
- 14 annual leave days and 06 sick leave days
- Annual company trip, many company activities throughout the year.
- Annual health examinations.
- Regular internal training courses and programs.