This is a remote position.
An amazing opportunity to work with an a leading American Digital Agency for an experienced, vibrant and highly motivated SEO Specialist.
Reporting to the principals and working with direction from the team you will be a self-starting, highly organised and experienced SEO specialist
Candidates must have an demonstrated understanding of SEO strategies and tactics to improve website performance.
SEO Specialist Duties
- Develop optimization strategies that increase clients search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Track and report on SEO and Business KPIs
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Bachelor's degree (+)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years of SEO experience
- Great understanding of SEO strategies and tactics to improve website performance
- Familiar with common SEO tools and software (e.g., SEMrush and Screaming Frog)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Excel
- Strong understanding of HTML
- Willingness and ability to learn new things quickly
- Desire to be an expert in the field of SEO
- Monthly Salary: Php 50,000
- Salary will be paid on a bi-monthly basis on 1st and 16th of each month
- You will be paid extra for overtime and Philippines public holidays
- Probation: 6 months and after Probation
- 10 days annual leave credits
- 5 days sick leave
- 13th Month Pay
- Laptop provided after 30 days
- Permanent work from home role. You will have to use your own internet.
- Shift times: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm US EST which is 11:30 pm to 8:30 am PH time, Monday to Friday