A leading online marketplace for specialized residential real estate, based in the US, is looking for an SEO Manager with strong experience in helping build, refine and scale best-practices SEO implementation.
The SEO Manager responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Coordinating content, design, social media, and other activities
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research.
- You’ll oversee search campaigns to ensure their success.
- We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams.
- Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
- Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field