EyeCarePro is the industry leading marketing agency providing marketing services serving American and Canadian optometric practices. Established in 2005, the company holds a unique niche in focusing solely on the optometric market and serving over 1900 clients and growing. We are a virtual company, employing a global team of Web Development, SEO, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support experts who conduct day-to-day business online.
This is a full-time, remote position, open to applicants working European/African time zones (UTC+1 - UTC+3)
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative SEO Specialist, who loves working on a team, is a great problem solver who finds creative solutions to complex problems, and has excellent communication skills.
If you are an experienced SEO Specialist, and are looking for a new challenge working for a niche digital marketing company, we would love to hear from you.
- Work with a team to plan and oversee implementation of all SEO-related initiatives.
- Define target keyword lists, optimize existing content and collaborate with the content team to implement ongoing initiatives.
- Identify areas for onsite improvements in site structure, internal linking and page code.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to identify and implement ongoing site improvements
- Research and analyze competitors
- 3+ years of experience technical SEO role
- Experience auditing websites for SEO, finding and fixing technical issues
- Monitor and analyze results
- Ability to create content strategy based on competition, market, and keyword research
- Experience with ahrefs, semrush, screaming frog or a similar tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in content marketing and link building
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Self-motivated, pro-active and results-driven with an ability to innovate & thrive in a collaborative, team environment.