We are looking for a Senior User Researcher to be part of an emerging project.
- Be responsible for the best method based on research goals and resources.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Design, plan and conduct primary & secondary user research. Including quantitative, qualitative user research, usability tests, and market research.
- Gather and advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Implement and use a diverse set of research tools.
- 3+ years of user research experience
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Experience with remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
- Familiarity with user behaviour (sport, e-gaming, idol) is preferred
This is an exciting role in our growing organisation and you will be part of a supportive team.