About the Role
You will be comfortable engaging with client stakeholders, researchers, designers and technology teams to define future digital experiences.
You live and breathe user-centric design. While you may not be able to code (although it won’t hurt), you know what can and can’t be done in a browser or on a mobile screen, and you constantly keep yourself informed about the ways in which those possibilities change. You have a keen interest for human behaviour and apply these insights to ever-better websites, mobile apps, e-commerce platforms, other digital products, and service design.
You are confident explaining your designs (or even somebody else’s) to the client and aren’t too precious about it to accept feedback and make it better. You love to guide more junior experience designers, helping them to become better every day, and you enjoy learning from consultants and developers about customer experience strategy, UX, and technology.
What you’ll do
- Provide best practices knowledge in the creative and design field, i.e. Experience Design, Service Design, DesignOps, Usability Testing etc.
- Take responsibility for the experience design output throughout the full project lifecycle, from strategy through to delivery
- Apply digital design skills with strong attention to detail in creating high quality visual content for digital media platforms
- Maintain the highest standards of creativity and quality throughout the development and implementation of all work
- Partner with Lead UXD to ensure ultimate quality, profitability, and client satisfaction on assigned projects
- Lead design workshops that leverage design thinking methodologies to inspire new ideas and solutions
- Plan and facilitate customer engagements for research and feedback
- Work with our development team to build product direction, visuals and experience
- Design consistently following brand style across all products, not afraid of pushing the boundaries
- Have a hands-on approach to building thoughtful digital experiences from scratch
What we expect from you
- Passionate about new web technologies and techniques to help build next gen user experiences
- Meticulous, possesses excellent eye for design and well-verse with the latest design trend and digital technology
- An effective communicator with positive attitude to engage productively with other members of the team
- Self-disciplined with effective time management skills to handle multiple projects at any one time
- Excellent experience using Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and other prototyping tools
- Competent in defining, planning and managing design deliverables
- Can work well independently as well as in a team-based environment with remote team members
- Understand the importance of design thinking and UX
- The golden triumvirate: Kindness, Punctuality & Tenacity
What you can expect from us
- Attractive compensation package - base salary, commissions, and bonuses
- Huge responsibilities from day 1. Ownership of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an “A” team
- Senior with strong leadership potential
- 7+ years experience
Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio or samples of recent work.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.