Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people's lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring, and average?
If yes then this is the job you're looking for. UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia's first and leading User Experience, Usability, and E-commerce consultancy. We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users and innovate using user-centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed lovable products and services that are simple to use and user friendly.
We’re looking for an experienced remote Senior UX Designer who will use a user-centered design approach to lead the design of and set the visual and experiential tone of product experiences. We're looking for someone to join asap so if you're interested please apply today. For this role, we're happy to consider candidates who are anywhere in the world and looking for a remote opportunity.
- Influencing cross-functional product teams and the organization to achieve solutions that are right for our users and adhere to the product vision
- Conduct and understand user research including initial product exploration, customer-journeys, and user-feedback sessions throughout the design and build process
- Lead design solutions within product teams by employing UX methodologies and leading UX workshops
- Develop, produce, and iterate at various levels of fidelity and interactivity: wireframes, clickable prototypes and high-fidelity design for application, web, and mobile experiences
- Create high-quality visual designs for web, mobile app and other digital experiences
- Create cross channel UI documentation that clearly communicates all elements of an interface
- Aligning & evolving designs with existing style guides and brand guidelines
- Working closely with Front End Developers to ensure designs are delivered accurately and in line with stakeholder expectations
- Present design concepts to Senior Leadership and external partners
- Experience building mobile experiences and working with teams taking a concept from concept to production (you MUST have a portfolio of work that demonstrates this)
- Ability to design usable, accessible, and engaging user experiences for mobile and web, based on research and best practices
- Rapid creation of working prototypes or mockups for demonstration or testing purposes
- Experience in defining and driving strategic direction from a user experience perspective
- Startup experience or mentality a plus. Ability to jump in where needed and expand the role.
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from line manager
- Knowledge of industry-standard collaboration tools (Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process
- Willingness to fly out to Saudi based on client requirements, for a meeting, workshop or two week design sprints. This could be once per project, once a month or once a quarter depending on client requirements
- Bachelor/master degree of Art and design is a Must
- 6-10 years relevant experience as a UX Designer
- Portfolio of work demonstrating body of design work