SmartDev is a leading provider of global software solutions. SmartDev was established in 2014 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verysell Technologies Group (Switzerland).
SmartDev combines renowned Swiss quality with the Vietnamese passion to provide excellence and value. SmartDev brings together smart people both internally and externally to create partnerships that push boundaries and challenge the status quo.
As part of SmartDev’s aggressive growth plan we are looking to expand our development team.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a unity or Unity3D developer.
- In-depth knowledge of unity and Unity3D software.
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Experience with console and mobile game development.
- Good communication skills.
- English communication is a must
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Additional Information
- Good work environment and good colleague (parties, holidays, team building activities)
- Free Kindergarten for staff’s kids
- 13th salary
- Lunch Allowance
- Tea, coffee, milk
- Work on the latest technology
- Two-day weekend: Sat and Sun
- 20 annual leave days alongside Vietnamese public holidays
- Always new challenge (Training provided)
- Self-organize project team
- Work with high profile multinational companies
- Competitive Salary and career evolution based on your performance defined every year