Smarter Health's vision is to make healthcare accessible, affordable and accountable.
Through data and technology, we simplify the healthcare ecosystem by facilitating the interaction between stakeholders, enabling:
- Patients to get the right care at the right cost,
- Providers to focus on attending to patients while eliminating unnecessary processes,
- Payors to better serve their policyholders at their time of need.
- Full remote work. You can work from home every day.
- A solid tech team. We are just a few people, so everyone counts. We make sure that when we hire someone, the person is a good technical and cultural match
- Flexible working hours. Get the job done at your own pace.
- Ownership and responsibility.
- Teamwork, open communication, and respect for one another.
- Continuous learning and improvement.
- We expect you to look at what we have and design a UI that is consistent, simple and beautiful.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Create style guides, design systems and design patterns once we have dealt with the basics.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches) that make everyone think “oh wow, I love this icon!”
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems. Or responsiveness and other real UX problems.
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams. Don’t worry, you will be fully supported here.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design.
- You can design and you can prove it. Either via your portfolio, the interview process or anything you want to show us. We are not degree-obsessed. Show us what you got!
- You can handle Figma, or Sketch, or InVision, or Adobe Creative Suite or any other tool you like.
- You have an opinion on design and you can articulate it. It’s ok to be a bit stubborn when you think you are right. You will definitely find people challenging you here, but you are the expert on the field so you will have a lot of support in that opinion.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.