World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HPE, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware and F5, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 4,000 people and operates in more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the sixth consecutive year and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor’s 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Places to Work
Recruiter will be responsible for identifying, sourcing qualified candidates for immediate open opportunities in APAC countries like Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Taiwan and Indonesia. Primarily responsible for sourcing, pre-screening, and interviewing potential candidates
Skills and Qualifications:
Highly preferred candidates who can communicate in Mandarin/Cantonese (read and write)
· At least 7+Years of Experience in IT Recruitment with an understanding of APAC Market recruiting market for Contract and Full time perm roles.
· Responsible for managing the recruitment process including sourcing, pre-screening, and interviewing.
· Create and implement proactive, long term sourcing strategy along with candidate’s pipeline.
· Provide consistent communication with both resource managers and candidates throughout the sourcing process to ensure an efficient hiring experience.
· Source candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to referrals, networking, internal database searches, online searches, Internet postings and user/technical groups.
· Strong experience in salary negotiations.
· Expert sourcing skills using LinkedIn and other web sources including job portals and hold good knowledge using ATS (Bullhorn).
· Must be able to meet aggressive SLA’s and handle multiple high priority jobs at any given time.
· Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions).
· Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
· Must demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities and have experience interacting with all levels of leadership.
Shift Timings: 6:30 AM IST to 3:30 PM IST (Monday to Friday) depending on the business requirement. Timings might vary depending on the business need.