We are looking to hire a Technical Recruiter who has at least 5 years of experience in engineering and product hiring. This is a full-time position available for immediate start.
Our Technical Recruiter is responsible to source, screen, and provide a shortlist of candidates for different technical positions.
You will also communicate with potential candidates via online and offline platforms to promote our employer brand, and thus, hire them. You will help us reduce our hiring time. You should ensure that we attract the best experts and professionals.
You should be able to build and organize a strong tech talent pipeline, assist Hiring Managers with the hiring process and retain skilled workers.
The ideal candidate will have worked with early startups a few times, and have deep networks. Someone who perhaps was a recruiter at Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Netflix at some point. And someone who has had success hiring diverse engineers.
If your experience and skills match our criteria for the role of Technical Recruiter, apply for this job now. We will love to meet you.
- Source potential candidates from LinkedIn.
- Operate Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System.
- Screen candidate resumes using standardized screening techniques, assess the skills, qualifications, and experience based on technical requirements.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality, and salary requirements.
- Manage interview scheduling, sprinting between hiring managers, busy candidates, and the right interviewers to make interviews happen.
- Help with market company research to understand hiring climates, structures and employment forces of competitors, and valuable analytics on various recruitment metrics.
- Manage long relationships with candidates who are passive.
Why We Think This Job Is Great
- It’s a remote full-time, 100% remote position where you’ll work from home with tech provided by the company.
- You’ll have clear goals and the training resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience in engineering and product hiring
- An experience in management or in a supervisory role is a plus
- Proven success in hiring diverse engineers
- Previous experience interviewing and assessing potential hired for technology positions and assisting with onboarding processes
- Experience recruiting for is highly desirable
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
- Proficient in using company software and databases to connect with and reach out to potential candidates
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have
- Experience working with early startups a few times, and have deep networks
- Experience in recruiting for Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, or Netflix is highly preferred
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.