Senior Software Engineer / Senior Programmer / Experienced Programmer
- You will directly maintain, bug fixing, and add new feature to several of our public and internal application.
- You will handle changes requested from user.
- You will discuss arround user requirement with user, sometimes accompanied by project manager and business analyst.
- You will work mostly on frontend or backend of website, but there will be some additional task that may use several different language, so quick learning and adaptation are always welcomed.
- You will work to create script or SQL query to pull result from our data warehouse.
- You are expected to have initiative to do bugfix, refactoring, and proposing improvement.
- Previous experience with JS, PHP are required.
- Previous experience on deploying production application are required.
- Able to convert PSD / Sketch / Figma to html, js, and css code.
- Understand how HTTP protocol, and REST API.
- Able to create sql query with multiple join for reporting.
- Understanding of common web attack techniques (SQL/HTML Injection, XSS, CSRF), and know how to counter it.
- Comfortable/Quick Learner and Adaptation with lots of programming language for simple bugfix or create simple code occasionally.
- Knowledge about linux is a plus.