Senior .NET Developer responsibilities include:
- Analyzing system requirements and prioritizing tasks
- Writing clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Developing technical specifications and architecture
We are looking for an experienced Senior .NET Developer to join our team in developing functional .NET applications and websites and set the building blocks of a new outsourcing company. You will be directly involved with .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and development of operational procedures.
To ensure success as a Senior .NET Developer, you should have advanced problem-solving skills, extensive experience with Microsoft Frameworks and good managerial skills
Senior .NET Developer ensures the software development team produces scalable and functional applications that meet company specifications.
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, scalable, and testable code for .NET applications
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Document development and operational procedures
- Expert understanding of object-oriented design principles and architectures.
- Strong understanding of web development models, standards and practices.
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc.);
- Experience with unit testing (nUnit, MSTest);
- Familiarity with agile environments.
- Previous experience with IoT devices is a plus.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.