Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, TelcoDR. Have you got what it takes?
Rarely does an opportunity come along to change an industry forever, let alone an industry the size and scope of telecommunications.
TelcoDR is focused on building telco software for the public cloud and is completely redefining how carriers engage with their subscribers to drive customer love! Here’s how we’re going to do it:
- Build a Cloud Charging Engine that runs 5x faster than the competition, and ramp up capacity until it can handle the entire world’s charging needs. (We already do north of 1mm transactions per second!)
- Deliver intelligent plan design and AI/ML-driven hyper-personalization at scale, allowing CSPs to adapt to changing needs.
- Develop the world’s first pure cloud, webscale BSS that leverages TM Forum’s Open APIs (all of them by the end of 2021!) to give carriers the agility and flexibility needed to drive more valuable subscriber engagement.
If you are a leading software architect in telco who’s looking to create a bigger impact, we challenge you to advance your career by combining product architecture design work and drawing deep technical insights to improve the system.
Change the game with us!
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will run the engineering organization that powers the cloud engines that serve hundreds of telcos worldwide and millions of end customers. Your work environment will no longer be a steady state telco, but a fast scaling software engineering assembly line. Your daily focus will be:
- Software architecture design. Making important technical decisions based on product change requests.
- Deep dive analyses. Based on your insights from reviewing the work, you propose and implement big ideas to simplify the code, systematically improve quality, accommodate rapid growth, and deliver new features.
Check out the work example section on our website for more details.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Project managing the work of low-level managers. We lead by doing, not by being hands-off.
- Overseeing steady-state operations. Our culture is continuous improvement. You will never stop improving quality and productivity with deep knowledge and hard evidence.
Senior Software Engineer key responsibilities
- Technical/quantitative university degree.
- 5+ years of experience writing code and designing software architecture.
- Ability to manage teams from multiple engineering functions (developers, designers, product managers, testers, etc.)
Do you want to build the telco industry's most innovative software company? This is an opportunity to drive transformative, industry leading change.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4610-ID-Jakarta-SeniorSoftware