This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with designers, engineers, and product managers to build and maintain the suite of Hire Digital products.
- Participate in BizOps and DevOp meetings to ensure integration between all parts of the platform and project plan.
- Create code and tests, build prototypes, solve issues, profile and analyze pain points.
- Develop and conduct unit and end-to-end test automation to ensure desired interfaces will be displayed across all browsers and devices.
- Optimize web applications to ensure performance and scalability.
- Regularly update stakeholders on the progress of the project roadmap.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain a high-quality code culture.
- Work with and mentor junior engineers on best practices.
About Hire Digital
- A degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- 5-8 years of experience working in a software engineering role.
- Experience working with static-page generation, as well as server-side rendering techniques and platforms (e.g. Gatsby, Next, Nuxt)
- Hands-on experience working with and optimizing RESTful APIs, Websockets.
- Understanding of GraphQL concepts and queries.
- In-depth understanding of computer science fundamentals (e.g. data structures, algorithms, operating systems, networks, databases).
- Experience with performance tuning, caching, and concurrency handling.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR