Flip helps people send money securely across 88 banks in Indonesia at zero cost while providing the best-in-class money transfer experience. Additionally, Flip allows businesses to send money swiftly, securely, and cost-effectively to more than 100 banks across Indonesia.
At Flip, we value fairness. We believe that we have to treat employees, customers, and all stakeholders fairly and respectfully. Fair treatment for employees means we establish clear goals, facilitate our employees to achieve them, and value their contribution to the company with equitable benefits.
About the role
Within the engineering team at Flip, you will be working with passionate engineers focused on delivering great product features, services, and platform components at a healthy pace and with high standards of quality.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers having experience building complex features in modern frontend frameworks as well as working with highly scalable and reliable systems to join our product engineering organization.
What you'll do
- Leading major projects to build user-facing features on our platform to solve customer problems.
- Build high-quality, highly scalable, and reliable user-facing features using React.js that can work across browsers.
- Work closely with the Product, Design, and Backend teams to understand our users and improve their experience with the product.
- Setting standards and driving engineering best practices for development excellence for your team.
- Provide mentorship to software engineers in the team.
- Partner with the product management team to execute the feature roadmap.
- Work with the engineering leadership to execute the engineering improvements roadmap.
What you'll need
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Well-versed in modern frontend frameworks, especially ReactJS and NextJS.
- Well-versed in common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Node, etc.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories and/or tasks for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risk.
- Experience adhering to software development life cycle best practices including test-driven development (TDD), unit testing discipline, agile development, and CI/CD strategies.
- Good understanding of basic frontend security aspects and how to mitigate them.
- Good understanding of web technology in various operating systems including mobile.