CoachHub is growing exponentially, and we are looking for our 1st ever in-house APACSenior Sales Trainer
to join our brand-new Global Sales Enablement team
! If you’re passionate about Learning & Development
, are experienced in Sales Training
, and are looking to grow your career in an exciting and fast-paced environment, come and join one of LinkedIn's top 10 Startups
and make your mark with us!THE ROLE:
reporting to our Global Head of Development & Training, this is a mid-senior level role and a brand new position within the company. The role can be based at our Singapore or Australian offices, or remotely from anywhere in Singapore, Sydney or Melbourne, as most of the training would be conducted virtually for our APAC offices.
our mission is to empower CoachHub's Sales and Customer Success teams to be more effective in engaging customers along the purchase journey by providing the information, content, training and tools they need, when they need it.THE COMPANY:
In just 3 years, we've raised $110M in funding from the world's leading tech investors and built a passionate team of 400+ people on the mission to make coaching accessible for employees at all levels. Come and join one of LinkedIn's top 10 Startups and make your mark with us!As a Senior Sales Trainer, Your Role Is To
- Design and implement in-house training programs for our Sales and Customer Success teams, enhancing it periodically along the way by incorporating feedback and best practices into engaging workshops and training sessions
- Drive the design, delivery and facilitation of training initiatives for our APAC-based Sales and Customer Success teams — with a highly collaborative remote team to support you
- Contribute to a culture of continuous learning by helping our teams perform at their best, both throughout the sales cycle and their CoachHub career path
- Inspire, challenge and empower sales reps at all levels — from SDRs to Enterprise AE’s
- Partner with Sales leaders to perform regular analyses, align understanding and prioritize the needs of our SDR, AE and CS teams through shadowing, observing workflows, calls, demos, and meetings
- Translate needs into best-practice training initiatives, from new hire training to ad-hoc upskilling sessions
- Become an expert in the Value Selling Framework® and reinforce the steps throughout training
- Grow and maintain internal knowledge of CoachHub’s product offerings
- 5+ years of sales training experience with an L&D background;
- OR 2-3 years of sales training experience with a sales background
- Experience with B2B sales or B2B sales training is essential
- Experience with software/SaaS sales is highly preferred
- Experience training sales reps at the following levels — sales development reps, sales executives (including mid-market and enterprise), after-sales & customer success
- You’re a skilled facilitator who uses creativity, presence, and storytelling capabilities to create memorable and engaging learning experiences — virtually and in-person
- You’re a strong communicator who is clear, concise, and able to excel in a remote, fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and multiple stakeholders
- You're a relationship builder who loves cross-functional collaboration and quickly builds trust through your emotional intelligence and a deep understanding of your audience
- You’re familiar with value/solution selling methodologies
- An understanding of the HR & L&D industry & company functions
- Coaching background/experience
- Familiarity with the Value Selling Framework®
We understand that although job descriptions paint a picture of the ideal candidate, many suitable candidates have similar or almost matching experiences that would also add great value to our team. We would love to hear from you, even if you have slightly less or different work experiences, if you think you think you would be a great fit!
- The opportunity to shape the global success story of an agile, fast-growing company recently listed in LinkedIn’s Top 10 Start-Ups
- A job with purpose and direct impact on people's lives
- An international team of fantastic colleagues — driven and supportive individuals from 45+ countries
- A culture that prioritises professional and personal growth — we are a coaching company, after all!
- Unlimited sessions (worth ~€10,000/year) with your own personal coach to help unlock your potential
- A job with purpose and direct impact on people's lives, with paid CoachHub4Good volunteering days to give back to your community
- Option to work remotely from home by conducting training virtually online or from our central location in Singapore, Sydney or Melbourne — (most training will be done remotely, with potential on-site training in Singapore / Melbourne offices later on, and potential travel to EMEA for Summit & team events)
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level.
Listed in LinkedIn’s Top 10 StartUps for 2020, CoachHub is incredibly proud of its reputation as an outstanding place to work. Its vision to ‘help organisations to unleash their people’s full potential’ attracts people from all corners of the globe, with its 500 ‘CoachHubbers’ hailing from 63+ countries worldwide. CoachHub is consistently recognized on Glassdoor for its impact-driven work and thriving company culture.
CoachHub is backed by the world's leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, HV Capital, Partech, RTP Global, Signals VC and Speedinvest.