Marcura is an established, successful, diverse and energetic company and for the last 20 years we’ve been developing a series of innovative software products and platforms which have been transforming our part of the massive maritime market. Our mission is to streamline the processes of the shipping industry and we do that via digital transformation.
So far, we’ve done a pretty good job with significant growth (we’re now over 700 people, based in multiple countries) and market leading products (see the website for more). But we’re even more ambitions now than ever. With big future growth plans we have vacancies for some new teammates with big talents and expertise.
In order to be passionate about our customers, we need to be passionate about hiring (and keeping) the best talent. That’s hopefully where you come in. If you are talented and passionate about digital transformation, tech, platforms, SaaS, customer service, and excellence we’d be pleased to hear from you.
Marcura is looking for a Senior Sales Manager to develop our activities in Singapore
You will join MarTrust, which is a company under The Marcura Group. MarTrust is an ambitious and dynamic payment services organisation that delivers a unique value proposition to the Maritime industry. In MarTrust, you will join a team of experienced payments specialists, who focus on continuously developing the value proposition and market awareness. While it is an ambitious team, your new colleagues are also up for casual virtual hangouts and brainstorming sessions. You’ll work closely with the Commercial and Product Development Teams, who are passionate about offering the best financial solutions focused solely on the maritime industry.
This is what we really need from you:
As a Senior Sales Manager, you promotes MarTrust brand awareness and define a robust sales plan and prospects pipeline to sell and develop MarTrust services such as e-wallet, FOREX, and payment solutions within the Maritime Industry.
Your new day to day will be:
Here are some of the benefits you get from working with Marcura:
- highly competitive salary and various other benefits
-remote-first organization which means you can work from home - we organise your home office IT setup and a monthly remote work allowance
- extensive and inclusive onboarding process; you’ll be up and running in no time
- flexibility: we support a healthy work-life balance
-employment locally, but in a global and ambitious organisation; our benefits often exceed local benchmarks
- modern performance management framework; you are supported monthly to achieve your best possible potential
Here are some of the great things about working at Marcura:
- already successful company
- growing company, launching new products, always improving and investing
- really great, fun people in the team (but you’ll have to take our word for that until you start!)
- global mindset, strong values and passionate colleagues from all over the world
- innovative approach to customers, our platforms and services backed by an ambitious organisation
- digital work environment that’s constantly developing to drive excellence for our customers and our organisation
- modern communication and collaboration tools for our virtual support of customers and each other