Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Location: For this role, we are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in Malaysia or the Philippines.
About the opportunity:
We are planning for growth here at Ceridian! Our talent acquisition team is cheerfully competitive without taking ourselves too seriously, a group of natural connectors and storytellers who help to articulate our organizations greatness and we are passionate about building the most talented teams through our expertise in sourcing and assessing talent.
If this sounds like you then Ceridian could be the spot for you to grow and develop your career as a Senior Recruiter. As a Senior Recruiter you will build credible partnerships with our hiring leaders while creating a world-class recruiting experience for our candidates.
What you'll get to do:
- Leverage innovation, technology and relationships to advocate for, develop and execute highly effective and inclusive recruitment plans
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Stay current on labor legislation and regulation changes
- Work to understand and communicate location specific recruiting opportunities
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- Source qualified candidates through the following:
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) & job boards
- Boolean searches
- Searching on-line resume databases
- Proactively networking with professional and community organizations
- Development of employee referrals
- Attendance at regional recruiting events (career fairs, university presentations, etc.)
- Provide process management and consultative guidance to managers throughout the hiring process regarding the following:
- Interview techniques
- Sourcing plan development and execution
- Market conditions - opportunities and obstacles
- Identification and selection of assessment criteria, interview format and structure
- Delivery of internal candidate feedback
- Hiring team consensus and selection of final candidates
- Screen a high volume of candidates, primarily by phone, using behavior and competency based interviewing techniques
- Review and understand candidate activity, recruiting metrics and process improvement opportunities
What's in it for you:
- Encouragement to be the best version of yourself at and away from work:
- YOUnity diversity and inclusion programs
- Amazing time away from work programs
- Support for your total well-being through our Live Well, Work Well programs targeting all aspects of your life
- Recognition for your contributions through excellent pay, perks, and rewards
- Giving where you’re living: volunteer days, Ceridian sponsored events, and our very own charity, Ceridian Cares
- Opportunities to fuel your career growth through numerous internal and external programs and events
Skills and experience we value:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with a proven track record in placing high caliber talent across technical and non-technical profiles
- Proven ability to identify and recommend recruitment methods, maintain professional relationships with various industry contacts, and have a creative bent towards expanding methods of sourcing
- Excellent business sense, sound judgment and decision-making capabilities with solid negotiation skills
- Solid technical aptitude with the ability to work in various software applications
- Experience using a Web-based hiring management tool
- Excellent time management, customer service, organizational, written/verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with management and candidates a must
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong salary negotiating skills
- An understanding of clients’ business environments/needs and how to capture/relay information to consult with them regarding their training needs required
- Desire and ability to quickly learn and communicate new concepts effectively
- Experience using MS Office and web collaboration tools, including WebEx, Zoom and/or LMS platforms
What would make you really stand out:
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Human Resources Management
- Creative self-starter that thrives in a fast pace team environment
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.