Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer who will be responsible for testing XanPool/XanPay applications and SDKs in various environments (browsers, mobile, multiple CMS’s). You will also communicate with our partners, learn their pain points and help them integrate our products.
What You Will Do
You will be integrated within the XanPay/XanPool Tech & Product team and will be involved in each product/feature release. In this role, you will be required to plan, create and manage manual and automated tests to ensure XanPool B2B solutions meet the highest standard.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Is Eager To
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to design and implement test scenarios with both manual testing and automation
- Ensure that we have the right tests. processes, tools, and architecture in place to make sure that we can move quickly without breaking anything
- Share his/her knowledge of testing and best practices with the team
- Keep learning new technologies and be on the look-out for new ideas that we should try out
What We Are Looking For
The person we are looking for should be a team player, have an eye for detail and excellent communication skills as you will be working closely with developers, our product manager and our partners.
- 2+ years of QA experience (manual and automated testing)
- Expertise with BDD
- Knowledge of any popular BDD framework such as Cucumber or Yadda
- Autonomous and organized, able to work in a remote environment
- Ability to work under constraints
- Experience within a startup environment is a plus
- Eager to grow with the company
- Extra points for experience working with any popular CMS
- Our back-end applications are built using ExpressJS & HapiJS (depending on the codebase) and integrate REST API and GraphQL.
- We heavily rely on AWS (ECS, ELB, CloudWatch, ES,. etc) for building, deploying, serving, monitoring and scaling our services. We use Gitlab for our code and our CI.
Our vision as a team
We are building a product and engineering team that is strongly committed to a high level of quality not only as a product but also as code. We believe that automation is the key to building a scalable and maintainable infrastructure.
We rely on automated tests of all sorts (unit, integration, E2E, linters) and CI/CD to build flexible applications that are able to evolve without breaking. When we find a bug, instead of blaming we prefer to analyze what led to the problem and fix the causes.