Lennor Metier is hiring an experienced SeniorProject Manager to join a global company that empowers Artificial Intelligence. Do you want to be a part of an exciting, innovative team that's betting on the future? If so, apply now!
What To Expect From The Role
- Maintain project timeframes, objectives, and communications
- Performs planning, facilitates prioritization and oversees the delivery of features and enhancements that meets project expectations (scope, schedule, costs, risks) using lean/agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
- Manages multiple project schedules and assignments of project members within a matrix structure; across different regions,
- you will be responsible for successfully executing one or more projects at a time, providing guidance, coaching, and project leadership.
- Must be able to motivate and inspire people and make tough decisions, when necessary, promptly. Strong organizational/project management skills
- Work with development teams to understand high-level business requirements so that they are well-positioned to deliver the appropriate business value.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Drive continuous project improvements and efficiencies
What You’ll Need
- At least five (5) years of project management experience in a technology-oriented or services organization
- Ability to work as part of a team yet work independently on complex problems.
- Experienced with Agile or scrum methodology
- Project Management Professional (PMP), or SCRUM certification with real-world experience, additional certifications are an advantage.
- Excellent collaboration skills; high-energy attitude with a desire to learn
Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Salary: 120,000 - 145,000
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!