At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organisations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams. About This Role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Operator to join us. The qualified candidate will work with Glints’ product team to manage a full loop of user growth operation for Glints Feed, community and profile products. The candidate will collect user, market insight, user data to plan and execute content & community growth activities and campaigns to drive the product metrics improvement. The role is also required to understand the product user growth mechanism and growth marketing methods.
What You Will Be Doing
- Define, plan and execute Glints feeds, community and profile product operations and are responsible for their metrics.
- Collect data, analyze data daily to generate insights, and plan for Glints’ product operation campaigns & product roadmap
- Collaborate with marketing, product, content team to run campaigns
- Develop and collaborate with third-party partners when necessary
- Curate content topics to run high engagement content activities to retain the users
Why You Should Join Us
- Product and team culture - Glints product managers and operators are outcome-driven with customers as the starting point. We welcome and even expect team members to lead the business direction by introducing innovative ideas. We are in a high growth phase and expect team members to be autonomous and self-motivated.
- People you will work with - You will get to work together with a regional and diverse group of product managers, designers, developers and business stakeholders. Your direct manager will be Head of Product, whose job is to support and unblock you in your work.
- Career growth potential for this role - Glints is a fast-growing company at a stage of rapid expansion. This role will play an important role in impacting and shaping our future product directions.
Who We Are Looking For
- 5 years and above of experience as a product operator from the content industry
- Experienced in handling mobile apps and consumer-facing products.
- Able to analyze information and data to come up with a sound judgment; user onboarding, user growth and retention.
- Familiar with user data analysis tools and translating data insights into actionable plans
- Able to set priorities and translate them into precise project/task planning and management
- Able to identify the problem from users and business perspectives and take on ownership to resolve those issue
Nice To Haves
- Sensitive to industry trends and trending topics
- Interest in the career development and education domain
- Experience in a startup or has entrepreneurial experience
- Proven experience in hiring, managing and leading a team
Let’s Realise Human Potential.
We have impacted many lives since we were founded in 2013, but there’s still plenty to be done. If you’re ready to grow and make an impact, you’ve come to the right place.
What is Glints?
Glints is an online talent recruitment and career discovery platform with the enduring purpose of contributing to a world where people and organisations can realize their human potential.
Our tech-enabled approach to recruitment and career discovery connects more than 1.5 million candidates to their next dream opportunities, has supported more than 30,000 companies in finding top talents, doubled recruiter efficiency, and has raised more than US$30M+ from best venture investors in Asia to date.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times, and we are proud to be recognised by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups in Singapore in 2020.
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That's why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special.
Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
Customer Obsessed: Customers First
Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where We Work
Glints operates in multiple locations across Greater Southeast Asia, including Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan and Malaysia.
Learn more about Glints and our culture at bit.ly/glintsculture.