- Remote Work (Laptops will be provided)
- Paid trainings and certifications
- Paid leaves upon hire
- Fun and innovative culture - we love getting things done while also having fun!
DIRECTLY REPORTS TO:
Director of Product Marketing
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Sprout helps business’ HR to succeed by addressing their most critical pain points. Today, our products include HR, Payroll, Engagement, Performance and Learning management, benefits, analytics, and more.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of product strategy, building brand awareness, growth marketing, and have a track record of strong cross-functional coordination. They should also possess exceptional analytical and communication skills.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate a great track record in managing product marketing, understanding our products, interpreting marketing metrics, and establishing action plans. All product marketing managers are expected to act as brand ambassadors and capitalize on consumer behavior trends.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager ensures that the right customers are getting the right message, through the right channels and represents the customers voice in product strategy discussions and decisions. The ultimate goal is to make sure we are bringing our products and services to market, that we are building the right products for our clients, and to drive growth and usage of the various products and services of Sprout. This is a highly collaborative role that requires working with multiple functions such as Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success and Sales.
- Create opportunities to achieve our growth targets
- Identify customers’ needs, and how our products will meet those needs
- Develop product strategies and roadmaps coordinating with other stakeholders
- Develop marketing strategies to accelerate growth of our services
- Lead go-to-market strategies, including key messaging development and tactical channel plans, ensuring that all customer-facing teams are on-message and maximizing each channel
- Own growth of products across the customer lifecycle, from driving awareness and acquisition through retention and usage
- Review competitive offerings
- Offer creative problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Work closely with Product Marketing leadership to support cross-functional initiatives
Qualifications And Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business development, or similar.
- A total of 5-8 years of work experience with 3-4 years in product marketing
- Knowledge of consumer behavior sciences and marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and technology (such as analytics tools)
- Experience in SaaS, B2B and B2B2C markets is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience in product marketing and innovation.
- Exceptional ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop customer relations and feedback channels.
- Experience researching market trends and consumer behavior.
- Ability to identify strategic industry partnerships and build effective networks.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Great analytical and quantitative skills
Powered by JazzHR