Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager/lead to focus on blockchain initiatives and strategies. The candidate should be a capable blockchain enthusiast with a leadership mindset of innovation and creativity for developing existing and new Products. He/She should also be familiar with user growth techniques, and focus on increasing the user base by continuously improving the products, through combining different resources and planning with timelines.Responsibilities
- Research, innovate and inspire viable new product development strategies and execute up to product launch and beyond
- Responsible for blockchain infrastructure products and services, including node building, API providing, etc.
- Coordinate and communicate with other teammates and across with others teams inside and outside Firm to push the deliveries, promote information sharing and improve collaboration efficiency
- Focus on product operation data and be responsible for product line business results
- Responsible for product team management
Better To Have
- BS or higher degree in computer science, math, economics, statistics, or related technical field
- 3+ years of product management or related work experience, or technology background with 3+ years of team management experience(for leader role)
- Experience in Middle and back-end systems. Such as risk control systems, API services provided externally, etc.
- Ability to analyze data and combine business specific issues to obtain and research data, in order to push user adoption and growth
- Experience of working on a major cloud service provider and or software as a service provider
- Experience of participating in the full development cycle from proposal through live operations.
- Experience in using SQL, Python, Go or ETL systems
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data pipelines and data analysis tools such as, SQL, Grafana, Tableau, etc.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire