Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors.
Our Engineering culture is built upon a trust based system in a delivery and innovation driven environment. We allow for flexible work times and locations so that our engineers can be in a working environment where they can do their best work. We encourage collaboration among our squads and continuous learning from each other. If you would like to see some of the things our engineers are working on, you can visit our engineering blog here.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
This position is available for fully remote working arrangements across all cities in Indonesia.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for architecting and building Mobile applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Design, implementation, and testing of mobile applications to product and UX specification, maintaining code quality.
- Component and API design supporting clean separation of UI presentation layers and testable client-side services. Produce appropriate documentation for a technical audience.
- Deliver across the entire product life cycle – concept, design, build (code), deploy, test, release and automation.
- Develops and extends the reach of existing digital applications, while helping to identify opportunities for future product roadmaps.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in React Native application development
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs, HTTP stack, and Web services.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Transition existing Native apps to React Native.
- Being able to participate and contribute in code and architecture review sessions.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Experience with development using the design from tools like Figma, inVision.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline
What it is in for you:
- You will be empowered to bring our team to the next level. We believe everyone brings in unique skills and experience and we provide you the platform to the best of who you are.
- You will be able to experiment with the latest technology and techniques that will deliver business impact. Join us to see how we use the design system and new landing page framework to empower our internal users.
- You will get to create new tools that will solve unique financial inclusion problems across SEA
- You will have freedom in the way you wish to work. With a highly self-driving and delivery-focused working culture, we are fully supportive with flexi-hour, remote working and unlimited leave policy.