We are looking to hire a Senior Manager User Experience with 8+ years of software product management experience to join our team. This is a work from home (100% remote) position.
The Senior Manager User Experience must be comfortable serving as a UX generalist until we build out specialization in our team, responsible for both research and design. They must be adept on working on high-level strategic projects and detail-oriented on new designs. The Senior User Experience Manager will also work alongside Product Management and Engineering in product execution.
- Ability to engage with users and understand their requirements and issues.
- Identify what frustrates users and determine what would classify as a positive experience for the customer through quantitative and qualitative research.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering in prioritization, preparation, and execution of product modules and features.
- Work with internal stakeholders, supporting other functions in the communication of our existing and future product capabilities as needed.
Why We Think This Job Is Great
- It’s a remote full-time, 100% remote position where you’ll work from home with tech provided by the company
- You’ll have clear goals and the training resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you
- Holds a degree or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of software product management experience, with a strong track record of achieving business outcomes through product delivery.
- End-to-end experience in the product life cycle, from problem definition to general release and scalability.
- Experience working in an early stage startup, with the willingness and ability to work on a project from the earliest stages (research, discovery, and validation) through to buildable design.
- Expert-level experience with design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Invision, etc.).
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Behavioral design experience is a plus.
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.